Twitter Updates

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

in search of "plan C"



well, plan A didn't work out so well...i'm on to plan B, so why not have a plan C???

that's right. i'm thinking of applying for peace corps. actually, i've kind of already begun the application process. i probably won't end up doing it, it's just a thought...i mean, if all else fails, maybe i can do some good work and have an adventure. it's been something i've always wanted to do, it just hasn't fit in to my "plan", but who knows?

not much to report from the weekend: football game on friday, food poisioning and barfing all day saturday, sleeping sunday AND monday... wow, it's just been so much fun!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Go for it, Brooke! I think you'd be really good at it. You get my stamp of approval!!
Food poisoning BLOWS. Where'd you get it??

Leah Billings said...

Yuck! I've never had food poisoning, and from what people have told me of it, I'm glad.

brooke knight said...

(kat's friend brooke here to say) i have a friend about halfway thru his peace corps stint in mauritania, africa. he has had a really good experience, i'd say. i'd do it in an instant if i didnt have two dogs and no one to take care of them for 27 months. you should definitely consider it, in my humble opinion!

Chandle said...

Great idea! Peace Corps rocks. You should totally do it!