Twitter Updates

Thursday, December 01, 2005

if i had a million dollars...

okay, so i don't have a million dollars, but i was given a pretty large (by my standards, anyway) "christmas bonus" from my nonpaid internship. i can't decide what in the world to do with it! so i'm asking for suggestions. some ideas: i-pod (fun, but certinaly not necessary), random things i've wanted but wouldn't otherwise pay for (wool sock leather bottom slippers, for example), or finally starting a savings account (i am 24, after all). any suggestions???

and here's a fun little test...i really tied between ginny and hermione.

You scored as Ginny Weasley. You definitely share your mother's (Molly Weasley) fiery resolve and slowly but surely people are learning to respect you because of it.

Hermione Granger

80%

Ginny Weasley

80%

Albus Dumbledore

75%

Remus Lupin

70%

Ron Weasley

65%

Harry Potter

60%

Sirius Black

60%

Severus Snape

55%

Draco Malfoy

50%

Lord Voldemort

20%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com

9 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

You scored as Albus Dumbledore.



Strong and powerful you admirably defend your world and your charges against those who would seek to harm them. However sometimes you can fail to do what you must because you care too much to cause suffering.
Albus Dumbledore

80%
Hermione Granger

75%
Ron Weasley

65%
Harry Potter

65%
Remus Lupin

65%
Ginny Weasley

50%
Sirius Black

50%
Draco Malfoy

50%
Severus Snape

30%
Lord Voldemort

15%


SPEND THE MONEY!!!!

Elizabeth Spann said...

Whoopsies- I didn't mean for that to be so stinkin' large... I just copied and pasted and didn't pay attention. MY BAD.

Leah Billings said...

Yikes! I'm 85% Snape, followed by 75% Hermione and Draco. You'd better keep a close eye on me!

Concerning your newly acquired moola, I think you should put half in savings and spend the remaining half on something fun. That way you get the best of both worlds.

Chandle said...

I'm sirius black, how did that happen. of course you suggest savings, you're so crazy, Leah.

katandkarl said...

I was Ginny and Hermoine tied.

You scored as Ginny Weasley.



You definitely share your mother's (Molly Weasley) fiery resolve and slowly but surely people are learning to respect you because of it.

Hermione Granger 75%
Ginny Weasley 75%
Albus Dumbledore 70%
Ron Weasley 65%
Sirius Black 60%
Remus Lupin 55%
Lord Voldemort 50%
Draco Malfoy 40%
Severus Snape 40%
Harry Potter 35%

Anonymous said...

I was Malfoy. How is that I hate that little punk.

Anonymous said...

I was Malfoy too! How did that happen! He is a jerk.

the gloria family said...

i was ron

Susan said...

I was Albus Dubledore too (70%). However, I'm not sure what that means since I've only seen one of the movies a long time ago and read none of the books.