Twitter Updates

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

boil water order

well, i'm back and with trevor in tow. horray!!! and i can make my camera hook up to my work computer. horray!!! but we came back to a boil water order. boo!!! gotta love living in a place where sometimes you have to boil your water for it to be potable. it could definitely be worse, though. anyway, so here are some photos for your viewing enjoyment.


this is what i look like without my glasses. and standing next to the executive director of the women's foundation of AR...this is after the luncheon...what you can't see is the check for the grant we received. great luncheon. awesome "party favors" from b. barnett.

here's a picture of us with two of trevor's sisters and their boyfriends. from left to right we've got greg and chanda, trevor and me, jeff and hannah. we're just missing gwen and ben.

and here's my lovely family. nari and tarzan were just as glad as i was to have trevor home. horray!!!

the wedding countdown: less than two months. yowza!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Glad it was fun- good pics! I saw my friend Jenny I told you about that works out there with Outward, and she said she met Trevor. Said he's super nice. Must be true. See ya soon.

Ellen said...

does that song "my boyfriends back" ring any bells...i don't remember the rest of the song, but that part sounds applicable. happy for you:)

Chandle said...

I'm glad Trevor's home. You guys look great. I wish David would come home though :( 3 1/2 months and counting.