Twitter Updates

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

about darn time!

carnival in maastricht, the carnival capitol of the netherlands





finally got to have a chat with my old pal andy (he's not old, we've just been pals by far for several years now). we're not that great at keeping in touch, but it's pretty much always easy to catch back up. he's doing well...looking into moving from denver back to minnesota (yes, i do seem to befriend many minnesotans!), his homestead. andy and i were in maastricht in 2002 and lived in the same building. rock climbing buddies and daytrippers, we had a blast. so here's some photos of the beloved netherlands (and other visited places), as a shout-out for mr. andy nelson.

that's andy there at quirin chapel, just one stop on our busy busy day trip to luxembourg









how i wish i were there...neice is nice

7 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Oh, I wish I had been there during Carnival. It would have been fun. Did I tell you my sister and I might go to Europe this summer, with an obligatory stop in Maastricht??

Leah Billings said...

The Nice photo is stunning. You should blow it up and frame it.

Anonymous said...

We should revive the Carnival party this year and really go all out. What do ya think?

Unknown said...

heck yeah! where, though???

Chandle said...

Go minnesota. I'm back but this scorching weather makes me miss it.

Anonymous said...

Nice Pics. Thanks for the shout-out. It was nice catching up with you. What was that english bar we used to go on the other side of the river maas. I was trying to remember when we drank that cider beer.

Anonymous said...

hey brookje there's a pciture with me in it on this post! neat! i'm on the internet!
when are you moving away to boone? i hope to see you before then, anyway, i will shoot you a more personal email soon.
love, miss meggie moss