Twitter Updates

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

so who's with me???



now, i know it's not quite chilled out just yet, but i'm thinking maybe we should put some camp-out plans in the works...eh? whaddayasay?

so here's what i'm thinking: how about either the weekend of october 7-9 or 21-23? heck, i could do both! doesn't have to be hard core, doesn't even have to involve the whole weekend. i just miss those camping days of college where we'd decide on a whim to pack up and go camping, setting up camp by the light of the car headlights. ahh, the good old days. but i recognize that we've all become busy important people, thus necessitating a little forward planning. so that's what i'm doing. i'm putting it out there. who's comign with me?

3 comments:

Leah Billings said...

I vote for the 22-23. I take the PCAT the morning of the 22. Needless to say, I'll feel like celebrating afterwards.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Yeah, buddy! I think I could definitely do that! I have my $5 4-man tent from a garage sale that I have never used. I think that sounds like a great idea. Count me in!

Anonymous said...

Brooke! I didn't know you had the link to my xanga site! That's awesome! I looked through Tron's blog and saw yours, and realize I miss you guys from the ranch tons now. I haven't read your blog to see how you were doing, but I hope well. Does anyone else from the ranch have these blogs on this site?