Twitter Updates

Thursday, March 23, 2006

i love a quickie

not much time to post...must go feed (very huge) doggies i'm taking care of...
i get to stay in a sweet little stifft station house, and tarzan is starting to come around to the (very huge) doggies...too bad the resident cat, ma rainey, seems to hate tarzan's guts. but she lives mostly outside, so i think it's gonna work.
spring break starting: NOW. not going in to earn extra dollars at advocates. must be lazy.

BIG EXCITING NEWS: i have my first interview! it's a phone interview with blue ridge women in agriculture (can't really afford to get to boone...and they can't afford to pay my way). 4 or 5 board members--yikes! that makes me pretty nervous. guess i'll have to put on my sweet schmoozer phone voice. leah, remember how we used to argue over whose turn it was to order the pizza? this is like that, only for an hour and it could land me a job!!! WOW

okay, i've got to get to the house and feed some (very huge) doggies. i'm taking pictures to post later in the week (when i'm on spring break and have nothin to do but be nervous about the interview)...

4 comments:

Leah Billings said...

Yeah, I remember. I totally hate talking on the phone. I don't think I'd make it through an hour. Good luck to you though!

Elizabeth Spann said...

Good luck!! Let us know how it goes!

Susan said...

I want to see pictures of these VERY HUGE doggies!

katandkarl said...

phone interviews suck! i have had several... yick. good luck!