Twitter Updates

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

the sage is in bloom

i've decided today's a hookey day. i don't have morning class anyway, and my allergies have me coughing, sniffeling and sounding like darth vader. so i'm thinking...laundry, taking pictures around the apartment and the like.

winds of change have been more tornadic lately. snafu and poof, trevor's job is gone. i may still have a shot with blue ridge women in agriculture. or i might end up working for arkansas sheriff's youth ranches. essentially, we'll be either in batesville or boone.

good stuff in the news: a higher minimum wage improves the lives of over 100,000 arkansans.

just about one month until graduation. it's hard to believe that i may never be a student again. probably i'll just go back in a couple of years. i'm in the home stretch with my assignments, with only 3 weeks of class & internship after this week.

oh, and i guess i'm the last on the bandwagon to say horray for chandle and david's engagement. what a happy time of year. sarah and will get hitched this saturday, and just one month later it's chad and rachel's turn. and believe it or not, raquel adami will be making her trip down the isle summer 07. twitterpated. that owl on bambi sure had it right...

and be sure to note the new blogs linked over on the right~>

5 comments:

Chandle said...

It sounds like things are going well for you! I can't believe you are graduating. The first one with a Masters, Horray!

Anonymous said...

oh no what happened with trevor's job?
hey, send me an email
i lost all my contacts!
megan

Leah Billings said...

Our sage is blooming too. That's such fun news about Rachel.

Ashley said...

I found a good e.dickinson poem for your new hobby:

Bind me - I can still sing -
Banish - my mandolin
Strikes true within -

Slay - and my Soul shall rise
Chanting to Paradise -
Still thine.

Chandle said...

Boo for allergy season.