Twitter Updates

Monday, January 30, 2006

the heat is on...and so is the party!!!


so we're gonna do it: super party I for super bowl XL. all are invited; bring friends, beverages, and food (just if you want to add to what's gonna be here already). if you don't already know how to get here, just email or give me (or trevor) a call. i'll have 2 tvs set up for optimal viewing. on the menu: seven layer dip, homemade wings, and something sweet! i'll probably end up making some more stuff, who knows...
anyhoo, just let me know if you're a comin, i'm trying to get a bit of a head count so we can know just how much food to make.

ADDITION:
i believe the festivities (or kickoff, i'm not sure which) begin at 5. i figure, just come on over whenever you want; we'll be ready sometime in the afternoon...the food will probably come in waves.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to come this weekend now. I will probably have family in town. I will let you know.

Anonymous said...

i love brookeje

Anonymous said...

that anonymous comment was from your good pal ashley