Twitter Updates

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

a show of hands...



just taking a quick poll of who would be interested in coming to a super bowl party at the quriky apartment. i'm up in the air about it, trevor wants to do one...a decision needs to be made as the event is qucikly approaching. so here's what i'm thinking: i'll borrow a bigger tv and make some good snackies...seven layer bean dip for sure, something from the crock pot (a dip or some little weenies or something), and maybe nutella fondue; if enough people are in (and i mean really in, i don't want to make a ton of food for just trevor and me!), then we're on. so yeah, let me know.

i may not know much about football, but i know about hosting...

7 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

When is the Super Bowl? Is it this weekend? I never can keep it all straight...
MAN, I love 7-layer bean dip! It's the only reason to have Super Bowl parties!

Ellen said...

if only the superbowl were in april when i would be in arkansas, then i would love to come. do you think they'd change the date for us if we wrote a nice letter or something?

Unknown said...

super bowl xl (that's 40, of course, not extra large!) is on sunday february 4. it's kind of weird to have it in february...
i'm not so sure that they would change it for us, however, especially since we're not that big of fans of the ol' pigskin game...just the festivities (and seven layer dip).

Unknown said...

ammendment: sunday is the 5th. i think they said it wrong on the news the other day...

Elizabeth Spann said...

As far as I know, I can come. I have not made any plans yet for the "big game." Ha, ha.

Leah Billings said...

We'll have to be on the maybe list for now. Blue will find out his work schedule on Sun. and I might be celebrating my b-day with my family then. Keep you posted.

Elizabeth Spann said...

So what's the decision on this, Brooke? Have you made up your mind?