Twitter Updates

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

bad mood

man, i'm in such a nose dive. time of the month, feeling left-out, living in batesville with no friends, blah, blah, blah. thinking i'll eat a candy bar that megan brought me back from the netherlands (nuts bars--think snickers but with hazelnuts--i'm rationing them) when i get home to cheer myself up.

on a less somber note, there's this woman that works part time here in the office that totally reminds me of the creepy little lady from poltergeist (carol anne, go into the light...yeah) in both looks and sound. it's kind of freaking me out. i don't like it when she talks--i know, i'm a terrible person, but it's a really scary movie to have to be reminded of all the freakin time!

3 comments:

Leah Billings said...

I saw this thing on TV the other day that was talking about child stars. They mentioned that Carol Anne died shortly after the film was made from some G.I. disease or something.
Also, I'm already afraid that I'm gonna turn out to be some weird old lady who doesn't realize how weird she is. We need to agree to keep tabs on each other as we age so that we can keep each other's elderly weirdness in check. Deal? Deal.

Chandle said...

sounds great. I heard that thing about Carol Ann too, weird. WE haven't had any ghost problems yet. I know what you mean about left out. I live in a national park in Pennsylvania. Yuck! Miss you Brooke. Your post about David made me smile.

Elizabeth Spann said...

We miss you Brooke!