Twitter Updates

Thursday, September 28, 2006

ASSISTANCE!

i need help, people. planning my wedding from batesville is getting a little harder on the parts where i don't already have a clear-cut idea in my head. like, i already know my cake is coming from mickey's, so there's no need to shop around and do comparisons. but photographer, music, i have no idea where to start! well, i've kind of got some ideas...but if anybody has any suggestions/recommendations for reception music, photographers, etc., i'd really appreciate the help.

5 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

I don't really have any insight to those things, but I can help you if you need me to!

the gloria family said...

all my stuff was in vegas. it stresses me out to even think about having to get that stuff together. i can help with anything you need, though.

Leah Billings said...

Obviously I don't have any experience either, but don't they make some sort of "Arkansas Bride" magazine? That might help point out different vendors.

Unknown said...

yes, arkansas bride is pretty helpful, i'm just looking for "references" from people that have had contact with any of these types of vendors (directly or indirectly)...

katandkarl said...

audra's photographer was crystal goss. www.crystalgoss.com.

she came recommended from my photographer in STL.

she really was AWESOME for real. i know her prices have gone up since she did a's but she really is AMAZING and a really great person. check out her site.

additionally audra used - crap not coming to me for her flowers. will get back to you.