Twitter Updates

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

one is the loneliest number



that's me. i'm sad. only 4 more days with trevor seth before he's gone for 45+. i'm probably also sad in this picture because i'm so misshapen and my hair is bad. and the wonky leg. which is what happens when you live too far out in the woods for dsl and you have to give up the internet at home and use the computer at work.

on a lighter note, we've got our rings ordered and i've got my dress. progress abounds.

here's to hoping i get better at cartooning in paint.

5 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Booo for senor Trevor being gone for so long! You'll just have to come to the Rock Town more often! :) Nice drawing capabilities Brooke. Hee, hee.

katandkarl said...

wonky...hahaa.

oh and you don't have eyeballs. very sad.

Leah Billings said...

The wonky leg helped lighten my spirits after the AP test I took this morning. Yea! for the dress. You can come have a sleep-over at my house anytime over the next month and a half.

Anonymous said...

I love your drawing. Very expressive

Chandle said...

It'll be okay. I'm pretty versed in the long distance thing. Just watch lots of movies with Jake Gyllenhal.