Twitter Updates

Sunday, April 10, 2005

$$$$$$

wow! being an adult is so expensive and tiring... as some of you know, not only am i losing my roomie leah (though i am quite excited about ashley moving in!); i am also losing the use of most (okay, almost all) kitchen appliances and furniture, as leah will be taking everything that is her's with her. so i've been in the process of acquiring all of the necessaries; which turn out be rather expensive. i spent a ton of money at target (ghasp), and dr. tommy donated a good bit of furniture etc. to the brooke's house is emptying fund. trevor and i, with the help of todd's truck (and some elbow grease) moved stuff all afternoon. now i'm pooped, but my room looks great and i'll still be able to cook when leah's gone.
so i'm watching tv, waiting for my new favorite show to come on. grey's anatomy. it's great.
i haven't watched that much tv this weekend. kind of surprising, but i've kept myself pretty busy.
"the race has no rules. except eye gouging. no eye gouging" --guy from grey's anatomy.

for those of you entering in the third annual andy and travis harris brake lake boat race, good luck, and no eye gouging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sorry I missed all the fun moving stuff today. This work thing is getting old. I am tired of missing out because of working or sleeping so I can function at work. Anyway, I have one more week of nights, and then I am back to the land of the living. I hope to see you soon. Love always, E

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke!
I finally decided to check this stuff out. Aren't you high-tech? :) By the way, I watched Grey's Anatomy too, and I'm addicted as well. It's great! Hope things are going well with you. Survivor night's at my house this week! Talk to you soon.
-EZ E