Twitter Updates

Friday, May 05, 2006

i don't know much about cinco de mayo...

but this site does: mexonline.com

as does ellen degeneres (sort of). well, i'm now on my first official day of my month-long vacation. super. it's been pretty chill. did a little reading this morning, and spent part of the afternoon with my sister cause she wrecked her car this morning. yikes. now i'm just wasting away on the couch in front of the television.

hopefully trevor & i will be making a trip up to batesville sunday with our first load of crapola. we packed up a couple of boxes the other night, which was a bad idea since now i don't have anything to do while trevor's at work. except for scare the shit out of tarzan with the vacuum (totally an accident). so yeah, i'll do my best to take my camera to the new house so you can get an idea of what it looks like.

alrighty, this is the most boring post ever, so i'm going to go. happy cinco de mayo everyone! margaritas all around.

1 comment:

Chandle said...

Horray. Sebastian is scared of the vaccum too. I also cannot spell vaccumm?mm?